maimai glass straw
Maimai glass started producing reusable handmade glass straws in 2018 to reduce any plastic from the ocean. Each straw is printed with a different sea animal (Whale, Penguin, Sea turtle, Sea dragon and Jellyfish). Each animal is found locally and harmed by plastic pollution.
Maimai glass aims to help reduce single use plastic straws to save the beautiful ocean and sea animals.
Glass Quality and Straw Usage
Mai uses top quality borosilicate glass from Germany to create both her jewellery and straws. Borosilicate glass is one of the most durable types of glass in the world. (6 times stronger then regular glass and used for kitchenware and laboratory apparatus.)
- Length; 215mm
- Diameter; 9mm ( Juice Straw)
- Handmade in Australia
- Made of German Borosilicate glass (Pyrex glass)
- Perfect for warm and cold drinks
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave safe
- Kitchen oven ware
- Toxin / BPA Free
- Eco friendly
- Wash inside with cleaner brush before use.
- Do not bite or chew down on the straw
- Glass straw should be treated the same as drinking glass
- Glass are similar to any as far as safety glass ware
- Do not allow children to use as a toy.
- Not suitable for children as glass may break.